Bloom Plus BP2500 Review! Best Quantum Board LED Grow Light Under 200$
Highigan! Today we are looking at the BloomPlus BP2500 led grow light! Its a quality light at a budget price, your ladies will love the light output, adjustable from 110watts to 290watts at max output! Perfect for your grow!
30$ off coupon right now! Only 169$ Use the link below to support our channel!
Bloom Plus BP2500: https://amzn.to/3m59Crr VivoSun 2x4
AC Infinity Exhaust: https://amzn.to/2W27A0w
Inkbird RH Controller: https://amzn.to/3a3alXQ
Govee Temp Monitor: https://amzn.to/345JXZn
Watt Meter: https://amzn.to/3oLnF6W
Security Cam: https://amzn.to/344hJy3
Time Lapse Cam: https://amzn.to/379YfKq
Main Camera: https://amzn.to/2JTQ5Nu
Featuring Homegrown Cannabis Co Genetics Autoflowershttps://homegrowncannabisco.com/
Category : Growing/GardeningSours: https://theweedtube.com/video/bloom-plus-bp2500-review-best-quantum-board-led-grow-light-under-200--95120
- LOWER COSTS & HIGHER-QUALITY YIELDS---Using the Newest high-yield LED technology-646 pcs Samsung 2835 diodes. So BP2500 LED Grow Lights achieves a high energy efficiency of 2.7 umol/J and improves the light transmittance. The LED Growing Light consumes only 250W of power, which is 50% less than the operating power of other 500W HID/Blurple/HPS lamps, while help gets 50% higher yield harvest. The maximum output is 2.5g/w. Veg Coverage: 3 x 4 ft, Flower: 2 x 4 ft.
- OPTIMAL FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHTING---The Full Spectrum led grow lamp can provide everything the plants need under natural light at all stages. The powerful blue light makes the plants grow faster, and IR light is particularly useful during flowering, it can accelerate bloom time and increase yield, fill the flowers with space and obtain an amazing harvest. This can not only reduce buds but also increase yield while saving energy and costs.
- WORKING SILENTLY & RELIABLY---A fanless design is used to provide you with a silent growth life. Using high-quality Samsung LED chips and reliable drivers, the light is also made of the LED board is passively cooled by a large-area thick aluminum heat sink. The fast-dissipating aluminum material reduces the light lost in walkways and walls, increasing the light intensity by 20%, allowing your plants to get more energy without burning the plants for maximum space.
- UNIQUE DESIGN---Plant Grow Lights have a dimmable driver on the back, you can remove the rubber plug and adjust it with a 3mm Phillips screwdriver (adjustment range: 1.5-3.0A). Designed for indoor growers, the BP2500 full spectrum LED grow lights aim to help individual indoor growers and greenhouse growers to obtain higher yield and better quality within the budget.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED---The Bloom Plus LED series offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a trusted 3 years warranty. Professional U.S. local after-sales service provides you with the most convenient shopping experience. If any questions, please feel free to contact us with email.
This is absolutely the best time to buy. Don’t miss out, there's 95% probability of this price being higher soon. Buy now.
Buy on Amazon
Bloom Plus Led Grow Lights Bp 2500w 2x4ft Coverage, is it available on Amazon?
Yes! But at Pricepulse we inform you when is the lowest price to buy the Bloom Plus Led Grow Lights Bp 2500w 2x4ft Coverage
Should I buy the Bloom Plus Led Grow Lights Bp 2500w 2x4ft Coverage now?
This is absolutely the best time to buy. Don’t miss out, there's 95% probability of this price being higher soon. Buy now.
What is the current price of Bloom Plus Led Grow Lights Bp 2500w 2x4ft Coverage?
Its current price is $135.99
What was the lowest price for the Bloom Plus Led Grow Lights Bp 2500w 2x4ft Coverage?
The lowest historical price was $135.99
Bloom Plus Review (Good Budget Quantum LED Grow Lights?)
They’ve better in every way than the traditional boxy fixtures, with their blurple light.
But the famous brands are not cheap. If HLG just isn’t in your budget, you’ll have to look at the Chinese branded HLG clones.
Doesn’t that mean a huge drop in quality and zero customer service?
Not always. There are some pretty good options these days, even in the lowest price ranges.
The Bloom Plus series of quantum lights is one of those good options.
Let’s take a closer look in the review below and find out just how these lights stack up.
Bloom Plus Comparison Table
Bloom Plus BP-4000 Review
We’re going to focus this review on the Bloom Plus BP-4000, because it is the largest and most powerful fixture in the series.
Focusing on one specific model allows us to mention specific figures, like output, wattage, etc., in the review. Everything apart from those specific figures is the same for all lights in this series.
For the individual specifications of the smaller lights in the series, see the comparison table above.
- Uses 400 watts — with the output of a 600w HID light
- Equivalent to a 600 watt HID system — but costs less to operate and generates less heat
- Great full spectrum white light — works for all stages of growth, and is especially strong for flowering
- 4 by 4 foot core coverage — perfect for a 4×4 grow tent, one of the most common sizes
- Dimmable — save on electricity costs when full power is not needed
- Incredibly efficient — 2.7 umol/J makes it one of the most efficient grow lights available
- Samsung diodes — highly efficient with deeper canopy penetration
- Includes IR light — promotes flowering and boosts yields
- Runs on AC100 to 277V — so you can use a higher voltage to reduce the amperage
- Rated for 50,000 hours — over 5 years with no need to change bulbs
- 3-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee — so you know you’re protected
- Highly efficient
- Great light spread
- Perfect spectrum for plants
- Great heat dissipation
- Low price
Quantum board LED grow lights have several distinct advantages over the traditional style of LED fixtures: they are more efficient, they achieve a better light spread, the usually have a better spectrum, they weigh less, they cost less and they deal with heat much better.
Bloom Plus have an additional advantage over top quantum brands, in that they are even less expensive.
The Bloom Plus lights give you 2.7 umol/J, which makes them among the most efficient fixtures on the market. That said, this figure is on par with other quantum style fixtures. They are all very efficient.
In terms of actual output, the light achieves a PFFD of 1362 umol/m²/s in the center of the coverage area at 18 inches from the canopy, and still over 300 umol/m²/s in the corners of a 3 by 3 foot area. Take a look at the PPFD footprint charts.
Those charts are for a 3 by 3 foot area, but the light can cover 4 by 4 feet in a grow tent with reflective walls. And it achieves this output with a power usage of just 400 watts. This makes it more or less equivalent to a 600 watt HPS light.
You can also see from the PAR charts that the light spread is more even than traditional fixtures.
Great Light Spread
The larger size of these fixtures, with many smaller diodes spread out over the entire surface, means that you don’t have the insane intensity in the middle of the coverage are that is so common with other types of LED grow lights, nor do you have the much lower intensity in the corners.
This better light distribution has a huge impact on yields, since even the plants in the corners of your tent now get sufficient light to produce large buds.
Perfect Spectrum For Plants
Apart from the efficiency and the light spread, the all-white spectrum was another reason quantum lights became so popular.
Previous LEDs used the red and blue mix dubbed “blurple”, that made your plants look discolored and was based on the mistaken notion (pushed by LED manufacturers) that plants need only red and blue light.
Quantum boards used full-spectrum white light, because that is what the sun gives off and what always worked well for HPS and MH (though they are not nearly as “full spectrum” as white LEDs).
It turns out that plants do need light in colors other than red or blue. They just need more red or blue. And that is exactly what the quantum, spectrum provides.
As you can see, the Bloom Plus spectrum has peaks on red and blue and plenty of light in every other color. It even includes additional deep red and infrared light.
This is common among today’s quantum boards. While they started out as white only, these days most brands add some deep red and infrared diodes for a bloom boost.
In the case of bloom plus, the specific diodes they use are 3000K warm white, 5000K cool white, 660 nm deep red and 730 nm infrared.
Great Heat Dissipation
The smaller diodes on quantum boards generate less heat and, because they are spread out across the aluminum heat sink that doubles as the fixture, the heat they do generate is more easily dispersed. This means they do not need any fans.
Not only are fans noisy, they also tend to break before other components. Not needing fans is a great thing. That said, you do need to be aware that these fixtures still produce heat. They do not run much cooler than other LED grow lights. They simply deal with the heat more efficiently.
The biggest disadvantage with Bloom Plus is the same one that plagues just about any Chinese brand: poor quality control and even poorer customer service.
You pay a lot less for a Bloom Plus fixture than one from HLG (or even Spider Farmer), but that comes at the cost of a greater risk of getting a faulty product and a huge hassle trying to get it replaced if that does happen.
Another thing you generally sacrifice with the deep budget brand are brand-name components. Bloom Plus does use Samsung diodes, but they don’t use the best Samsung diodes. Instead they use the mid-power Samsung 2835. They do not use MeanWell drivers, but some Chinese brand called Moso.
Bloom Plus Vs. Maxsisun
This is a great comparison, because these two brands make very similar quantum lights. They target the same customers and they even sell for the exact same price, most of the time (there are occasional price fluctuations).
But there are some small, but important, differences. The first is the spectrum.
The spectra are similar, but the Maxsisun gives you a slightly cooler spectrum overall (a larger peak in the blue wavelengths and a smaller one in the red), due to its use of 3500K and 5500K white diodes. It also has 660 nm red, but no infrared.
Another difference is in the light spread. The Maxsisun fixtures distribute their light more evenly than the Bloom Plus ones. They have a slightly lower PPFD in the middle of the coverage area and a slightly higher output around the outside. Both cover a 4 x 4 area well.
Maxsisun also uses Samsung diodes. Specifically, they use the LM281B+, which are good, but not the top of the line diodes you find on HLG lights. They are pretty similar to the Samsung 2835 diodes Bloom Plus uses. In terms of drivers, they are both pretty equal, too. Maxsisun uses a brand called Sosen.
For us, it really comes down to the light spread and the spectrum. Is a warmer spectrum (better for bloom) more important? Then go with a Bloom Plus fixture. If a more even light spread is more important than a warmer light, then go with Maxsisun.
You can learn more in our full Maxsisun LED grow light review.
Bloom Plus Quantum Series: Final Verdict
The Bloom Plus BP-4000, and all the other lights in this series, are a great budget alternative to the super popular HLG lights. They cost even less than the most popular budget alternatives: the lights from Spider Farmer.
In exchange for the lower cost, you give up a few things, however. The components in the Bloom Plus lights are not as high quality. There is also a higher chance of getting a faulty light, thanks to lax quality control.
And if you do get a bad fixture, you’re in for a huge hassle to get it replaced. Customer service is on par with the average Chinese brand, meaning it is pretty atrocious.
If you can live with those negatives, you get a highly efficient light that delivers a lot of output for only 400 watts and spreads it fairly evenly across the coverage area. The spectrum is great for any stage of growth, especially for flowering.
We obviously have to dock points for the negatives. This light simply isn’t as good as the top brands. But because it costs so much less, it gets a Grow Light Info rating of 4.3 out of 5.
Can I do something. Camera. May I.
2500 bloom plus
Dark brown doors, gray carpet, walls with a slight tint of blue, paintings with different landscapes, I looked from side to side. Sveta stopped at one of the doors, knocked and without waiting for an answer opened it. Good day. Can.New channel sponsor Bloom plus bp-2500 grow light review+unboxing
Boys After class, Lyosha was getting ready to go home. He lived with his mother in a kopeck piece, so he couldnt eat anything but deliciously and jerk off at the computer. But then four girls from a parallel stream stopped him at the exit from the audience.
They looked boisterous, not glamorous and gopovato, behaved like a greyhound and. Already led Lyosha towards the hostel.
- Renewable fiber englewood
- Microdosing amanita muscaria
- Mountain dachshunds
- Wbay road conditions
- Haircut glendale ca
- Travel theme invitations
- Escondido porsche
I dont know, fate. I'm sitting at the table. Empty room. The holidaymakers had supper, and the locals seemed to have nothing to do with it.