Item Description (Last Updated: Dec 8, 2020)
- 209,859 Miles Showing
2010 Ford F250 4x4 Flatbed Pickup (INOPERABLE), 209,859 Miles Showing, Title Will Be Marked Miles Exempt, 5.2 L V8 Gasoline Engine, Automatic Transmission, Spring Suspension, Running Boards, LT275/70R18 Tires, Frazier Welding Steel Flatbed, Stake Pockets With Removable Side Rails, 5th Wheel Hitch, Movable Receiver Hitch, (2) Rawson Koenig Toolboxes, Headache Rack, Spare Tire, Heated Mirrors, Automatic Locks & Windows, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Heater, A/C, CD/MP3 Player, Note: Does NOT Run, Engine Is Bad-Needs New Engine, Shows Hail Damage, VIN: 1FTNF2B50AEA62365
**There will be a $25 title processing fee applied to this item, Title will be mailed to the buyer via certified mail no sooner than 14 days after receipt of payment, regardless of payment type.** **Disclaimer: BigIron Does Not Guarantee Actual Hours/Miles; We Report What is Shown on the Meter at the Time of Listing.**
DisclaimerThis Item was not Functionally Tested and no guarantees on condition or operability are made by BigIron. It is the bidder’s responsibility to inspect the item, prior to bidding, and make their own assessment as to the item’s condition and suitability for use. Everything is Sold 'As Is, Where Is.’ BigIron is not responsible for any statements about the item made by the Seller.
- Loading Dock
- Loading Assistance
- Yes - Please Call At Least 24 Hours In Advance
- Loading Charge
Diamond Plate Flat Bed
**SR Bed May be Shown with Options. Click for larger image.
One of our best sellers - and for good reason. The Norstar SR model offers everything you need in a flatbed configuration. The standard 2.5" receiver allows you to add a hitch for bumper pull cargo and a 2 5/16" gooseneck ball is standard in case you are hauling a heavyweight. Our receivers are lab tested and certified for 18,500 lbs bumper capacity and 30,000 lbs gooseneck capacity. Durable diamond plate construction and powder coat will make this bed your most faithful assistant for years to come. Tapered corners, 7 way plug with 4 way adapter and recessed 2 5/16" ball and receiver hitch give you a towing package standard. Exposed stake pockets and rub rail ensure you have tie down points for any load and LED lights are standard on all SRs. Full 11 gauge skirted rear bumpers finish off every model as an additional standard feature. If you want a little more from this basic configuration, look over our options list. We have underbody locking tool boxes for additional storage and gooseneck troughs for a towing upgrade, spare tire mounts for the unexpected and a list of other options to personalize your bed for your home or business needs.
What Fits My Truck? Download Brochure Find a Dealer Request a Quote Order Parts
Xenelis Construction Company I.
Middlefield, CT - 12/11/20
Onoway, AB - 12/11/20
Overall very well built deck, fit truck with no problems.
Somerset, MA - 5/10/21
quality of the SR BED is unsurpassable, the fit is great and the design works awesome on my pickup truck, fair pricing and quality product! I am very pleased with my recent purchase from Norstar and will be recommending them in the future. Thank you, chris
See all reviews
SR Truck Bed Details
- Structural Steel Frame
- 2" 18.5k Rated Bumper Receiver
- 30k Rated 2 5/16" Gooseneck Ball
- 4" Runner Channels (Adjustable on 84", 8'6" Only)
- Formed 3 x 3/16" Channel Cross Members
- Steel Tube Head Rack with Cross Bars, Tail and Reverse Lights
- Steel 1/8" Diamond Plate Floor
- Built-In Gooseneck Well with Ball Mounted and Diamond Plate Lid
- Angled Fuel Filler Neck and DEF Ready
- Skirted Rear Bumper
- 1/8" Diamond Plate Construction
- Receiver Hitch Ready
- 7 Way Plug in Gooseneck Box
- Powder Coated Black
- 2.5" LED Reflective Marker Lights
- 4 Clear 6" Oval LED Reverse Lights
- 6 Red 6" Oval LED ST/TL/TN Lights
- Single LED License Plate Light
- All Lighting DOT Approved
- Molded Sealed Harness with Resistors
- 4/5 & 7 Way Receiver Female Plug with ADAPTER
- 11 Ga Bumper
- Adjustable Mudflap Brackets
- 6" Channel Runners
- Additional Cross Member
- Additional Stake Pockets
- Rear Stake Pockets and Rub Rail
- Extend Head Rack From Standard Height
- Spare Tire Mount on Head Rack
- Removable 6" Solid Smooth Steel Extensions
- Removable Tailgate with Rub Rail and Stake Pockets
- Flush Mount 5k Tie Down
- 7 Way Plug Installed in Gooseneck Box
- Chrome Accent Light Package
- Gooseneck Trough
- Single LED Head Rack Work Lights
- Dual LED Head Rack Work Lights
- Dove Tail
- Diamond Plate .188" Floor
- Remove Gooseneck Well
- B & W Turnover Ball 2-5/16"
- Bale Spike Option (Includes 3000PSI pump, (2) 24" Tool Boxes, 4' Spikes, Cylinders, and Spike Compartment)
Norstar Bed Size Guide
Use this guide when ordering your Norstar truck bed. Please observe the measurements of each dimension and check before placing your order.
- Length: Measurement from cab to end of frame.
- Width: Measurement from outside of tire to outside of tire
- CTA: Measurement from cab to axle
- Runner: Measurement from outside of frame to outside of frame at the rear of the frame.
- Models: ST, SF, SR, SD
- Order Method: Model x Length x Width x CTA x Runner
- Example: ST 9’4”L x 97”W x 60”CTA x 34” Runners (Add options) Note: 11’ long beds will have 84” CTA
- Dually – 8’6”L x 97”W x 56” CTA x 38” Runners
- Single Wheel Long Wheel Base – 8’6”L x 84”W x 56”CTA x 38” Runner
- Single Wheel Short Wheel Base – 84”L x 84”W x 40”CTA x 38” Runner
- Cab & Chassis – 9’4”L x 92”W x 60”CTA x 34” Runners
- F-350 takes a 92”W
- F-450 & 550 are 94” & 97”W with Standard Headache Rack
- 2015 F650 Runners 34.5”
GM / Chevrolet:2001-Present
- Dually – 8’6”L x 97”W x 56”CTA x 42” Runners
- Single Wheel Long Wheel Base – 8’6”L x 84”W x 56”CTA x 42” Runner
- Single Wheel Short Wheel Base – 84”L x 84”W x 42”CTA x 42” Runner
- Cab & Chassis – 9’ 4”L x 90” or 92”W x 60”CTA x 34” Runners
- (Prior to 2000 measurements will be required)
- 4500 & 5500 is 94”W with 60” Headache Rack
- 2007 Cab and Chassis – 9’4”L x 94”W x 60”CTA x 34” Runner
- Mega Cab – 84”L x 97”W x 40” CTA x 42” Runners
- Mega Cab – 84”L x 84”W x 38” CTA x 42” Runners
- Dually – 8’6”L x 97”W x 58”CTA x 42” Runners
- Single Wheel Long Wheel Base – 8’6”L x 84”W x 58”CTA x 42” Runner
- Single Wheel Short Wheel Base – 84”L x 84”W x 38”CTA x 42” Runner
- 2002 and earlier will have 56” CTA and 38” Runners on long bed
Plug N PlayInstallation ADapters
The standard wire harness plug on Norstar beds will fit most GM vehicle factory harnesses. We also offer a variety of plug n play adapters that will vehicles year models by the following manufacturers:
- 1001010 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER DODGE, CAB CHASS (YEAR 2000-CURRENT)
- 1001009 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER FORD, CAB CHASS (YEAR 2000-CURRENT)
- 1001011 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER FORD, PICK-UP BOX DELETE CURRENT (YEAR 2011-CURRENT)
- 1001013 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER FORD, PICK-UP BOX DELETE w/ STOP ADAPTOR (YEAR 2011-CURRENT)
- 1001012 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER GM, ADAPTER (YEAR 2015)
- 1001014 WIRE HARNESS ADAPTER GM, PICK-UP BOX DELETE (YEAR 2010-2014)
Norstar Trailers, LLC
5500 FM 38 N
Brookston, TX, 75421
P:(903)784-8900 Email Us
Copyright 2021 Norstar Trailers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Our aluminum and steel flatbeds are the strongest on the market with a max towing capacity of 30,000 pounds for gooseneck and 25,000 pounds for bumper-pull towing. And we back them with an industry-leading manufacturer’s warranty. Get triple the coverage compared to the competition.
Our truck beds are with you for the long haul
Take down the obstacles of a standard pickup truck box and level up your work-rig for easier loading and increased payload and towing. Embrace the open design of our flatbeds to haul more in a single trip and cut down on cleaning. Hillsboro Industries prides itself on building the highest quality aluminum truck beds and steel truck beds on the market. And Hillsboro is the only flatbedmanufacturer to test its pickup beds to SAE standards. When you see our truck beds’ max payload and towing capacities, know that they’re real and authentic based on SAE standards.
2000 Series Aluminum Truck Bed
2500 Series Aluminum Truck Bed
3000 Series Aluminum Truck Bed
3500 Series Aluminum Truck Bed
4000 Series Aluminum Truck Bed
No products found!
No more products!
Find Hillsboro across North America
Hillsboro Industries is a manufacturer of aluminum stock trailers and cargo trailers, aluminum truck beds and steel truck beds. Our trusted dealer network spans more than 100 independent dealerships across the United States and Canada.
Honey, I won't hurt you, I'm near, everything will be fine, my girl. He lifted Paulines pelvis and entered abruptly, closing his mouth with a kiss. Tears flowed from her eyes from pain, but the girl's beloved collected them with his lips. - Hush, my dear, hush.
F250 flatbed 2010
In the bathroom, I changed into my underwear, and entered the room with a sexy gait. Denis at this time was already lying on the bed in his underpants. He came up to me, hugged me around the waist, began kissing me and kneading my chest. Read new porn stories on BestWeapon.
ru.The flatbed is finished
A Maine is standing next to her. "Has already picked up someone, goat!" - I thought and waved my hand to Snow, they say, come on, go, have fun. And they left. An hour, two, three has passed, and time is ticking.
You will also like:
- A wing cantante
- Breitling avenger used
- Download microsoft vba
- New transformer characters
- Guitar amp bias
- Curtain panel backdrop
- Video projector led
- Uses of procaine
- Bernese pomeranian mix
- Lama pictures cute
- Migraine awareness ribbon
Alec went to the wood-broom to get some wood, and I went out for a smoke and walked after him. He scooped firewood from the first row, practically from the ground, as he bent down his trousers tightly hugged his ass. I was excited. Having finished smoking, I went into the house.
Alec stood by the stove and bent over tossed the wood into the stove.