The number one source for everything bodybuilding. Providing exclusive and original content that continues to merge strength, fitness, and entertainment for the new generation of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
Generation Iron Bodybuilding & Fitness Network is the first ever digital space broadcasting original video content for all things bodybuilding and fitness. Providing premiere contest coverage, news and cutting edge original shows – the network’s vision is to deliver all aspects of bodybuilding instantly to fans across the globe. No limitations. No missed opportunities. Just pure groundbreaking bodybuilding.
Bringing cinematic production value to the constantly growing industry of bodybuilding and fitness. We have a wide variety of brand new digital series – such as GI Weekly, Iron Cinema, No Flex Zone, and East Coast Mecca – connecting you even deeper into the world of bodybuilding.
The Generation Iron Fitness Network is also partnered with Kai Greene to provide brand new content featuring the champion bodybuilder. In 2015, we released Kai Greene: BELIEVE – showing a brand new side of the philosophical bodybuilder through a show stopping one man performance. Then we followed Kai to the Arnold Classic in Ohio and documented his entire journey to his big win. Titled, Kai Greene: The Return, the 3-part series gives unprecedented access into what it takes to be the best bodybuilder in the world.
Generation Iron is also expanding the brand on an international level. The launching of Generation Iron Brasil was a major accomplishment for the team and ensures the bodybuilding news will also be filtered to our loyal Brazilian fans. Along with mixed martial arts, bodybuilding and fitness are vastly popular in Brasil. Generation Iron is hoping to offer all things bodybuilding Brasil can handle.
Generation Iron as a brand is happy give athletic individuals a platform to showcase their personality. A Brasil bodybuilder now has the opportunity to further increase their reach and influence through Generation Iron Brasil posts and original programming. This is a major win for the brand and one that will be sure to leave our Brazilian fan base more than satisfied!
There’s no more need to scour the web for bits and pieces of bodybuilding and fitness information. It’s now all in one place showcasing the news, entertainment, and lifestyle of this ever-growing industry.
From the producer of the original classic Pumping Iron comes Generation Iron the long awaited true story of dedication, rivalry, victory, defeat, redemption and triumph.
The film examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives us access to the lives of current bodybuilding stars Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, and Hidetada Yamagishi, as well as ambitious newcomer Ben Pakulski and European sensation Roelly Winklaar on their journey to be crowned Mr. Olympia. Produced by Jerome Gary, Robin Chang and Edwin Mejia from The Vladar Company.
- Mickey Rourke as Narrator (voice)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Himself
- Michael Jai White as Himself
- Lou Ferrigno as Himself
- Phil Heath as Himself
- Kai Greene as Himself
- Dennis Wolf as Himself
- Mike Katz as Himself
- Jay Cutler as Himself
- Ronnie Coleman as Himself
- Director: Vlad Yudin
- Writer: Vlad Yudin
- Producer: Vlad Yudin, Edwin Mejia
- Executive Producer: Robin Chang, Jerome Gary, Jim Manion, David J. Pecker, Eric Weider
Generation Iron is a 2013 documentary film which follows the world's leading professional bodybuilders as they train and compete for the 2012 Mr. Olympia. Considered to be a spiritual sequel to the 1977 documentary Pumping Iron, the film gives access to the lives of the top seven bodybuilders in the sport, including Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, and Dennis Wolf. The film is narrated by Mickey Rourke and features appearances by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Jay Cutler.
The film is directed by Vlad Yudin and produced by Edwin Mejia Jr. at The Vladar Company and Generation Iron Brands.
Generation Iron chronicles seven top bodybuilders as they train to compete in the 2012 Mr. Olympia.
Generation Iron was released in 53 cinemas across the U.S. on September 20, 2013. The film expanded to reach over 100 cinemas in various areas of the country. The release of the film coincided with the 2013 Mr. Olympia, held at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas on September 28, 2013.
On October 7, 2013, Generation Iron opened for a one-night-only event in 21 locations across Canada.
The film had its European premiere at the Copenhagen International Documentary Festival on November 10, 2013. The sold-out screening was held at the 650 seat Bremen Teater. The next day, it was announced that Generation Iron had secured distribution deals for Australia, Brazil, Germany, and New Zealand, with deals soon to be finalized with China, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the UK.
Generation Iron opened on September 20, 2013, with an opening weekend box office total of $245,000, making it the biggest documentary opening of 2013. It held its position as the No. 1 documentary in the U.S. at the box office for three consecutive weeks after its release. Its domestic total as of January 3, 2014 was $849,521.
Generation Iron opened to positive reviews, scoring 80% critic approval based on 15 reviews and an 86% audience approval rating on review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes.
Ernest Hardy of The Village Voice gave the film a perfect score and called it "a gorgeous meditation on age-old existential concerns". The Los Angeles Times called Generation Iron "an intimate portrait of bodybuilders" and praised the film as being "compelling and energetic". Louis Black of The Austin Chronicle stated that the film is "really a triumph of intelligent, strategic filmmaking". Philip Martin, president of the Southeastern Film Critics Association, stated in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that Generation Iron is not just a film for bodybuilding fans and that "like all good stories, this movie about bodybuilding is really about much more".
Generation Iron also received a few mixed reviews. Nicole Herrington of The New York Times gave the film 2.5 stars and wrote, "For a documentary about extreme discipline, the filmmakers lack restraint: the movie, about 20 minutes too long, undercuts much of its own momentum." Nick Schager of The Dissolve expressed disdain for how the film "goes into absolutely no detail regarding the specifics of how [the bodybuilders] design their diets or their workout regimens". Film critic Tim Falkenberg of MXDWN praised the film for the same reasons, stating that "much in the way Ron Howard's Rush, released earlier this year, was about the competitors, not understanding Formula 1 competition, the documentary Generation Iron largely eschews educating its audience on the intricacies of its subject matter in favor of focusing on the competitors themselves".
Top ten lists
The Vladar Company released an extended director's cut on Blu-ray and DVD exclusively for sale on their website on April 4, 2014.Starz Inc. released the theatrical version of Generation Iron digitally on iTunes on April 4, 2014 and VOD/Amazon on April 15, 2014. Anchor Bay Entertainment released the theatrical version of Generation Iron on DVD on May 13, 2014.
Jeff Rona composed the original score for Generation Iron. A soundtrack album was released on Milan Records.
Additional songs featured in the film include:
- "Never Gonna Stop" by Mind the Gap featuring Quan, also used in the film's official trailer
- "Some Say" by SolarDrive & TC
- "In Da Gym" by Melle Mel
- "Size" by Melle Mel
- "Double Life" by Sixth Gate
- "Unattached Human" by Sixth Gate
- ^Yamato, Jen. "Mr. Olympia Bodybuilding Doc 'Generation Iron' Gets September Release". Deadline.
- ^Vegas, Las. "Mr Olympia 2013". LasVegas.com.
- ^Theater, Bremen. "Generation Iron European Premiere". brementeater.dk. Archived from the original on 2013-12-27.
- ^Team, Deadline. "AFM Briefs: Well Go USA Acquires Justin Long Pic 'The Lookalike'; 'Generation Iron' Sells Overseas". Deadline.
- ^Campbell, Christopher. "'Generation Iron' Debuts With Year's Best Opening For a Non-Concert Doc". Nonfics.com.
- ^Newswire, PR. "'Generation Iron' is the #1 Documentary for 3 Weeks Straight at the US Box Office". PR Newswire.
- ^The, Numbers. "The Numbers". The-Numbers.com.
- ^Rotten, Tomatoes. "Generation Iron on Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes.
- ^Hardy, Ernest. "Variety Score". MetaCritic.
- ^Hardy, Ernest. "Generation Iron Presents Professional Bodybuilding as the Existential Minefield That It Truly Is". Village Voice.
- ^Goldstein, Gary (September 19, 2013). "Review: 'Generation Iron' an intimate portrait of bodybuilders". LA Times.
- ^Black, Louis. "Generation Iron". Austin Chronicle.
- ^Martin, Philip. "Review Generation Iron". Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
- ^Herrington, Nicole (September 19, 2013). "Buffed and Toned Up for a Beauty Contest". NY Times.
- ^Schager, Nick. "The Dissolve". The Dissolve.
- ^Falkenberg, Tim. "Movie Review – 'Generation Iron'". MXDOWN Movie Reviews.
- ^BNFF, The. "Generation Iron". Buffalo Niagara Film Festival.
- ^Nevada, Festival. "Nevada Film Festival". Nevada Film Festival.
- ^Film Festival, Rincon. "Generation Iron". Rincon International Film Festival.
- ^Baker, Thomas. "2013 Awards". Accolade Competition. Archived from the original on 2014-04-19.
- ^Flex, Staff. "2013 Steve Stone Vanguard Award". Flex Magazine.
- ^Simons, Pete. "2013 Synchrotones Awards". Synchrotones Soundtrack Reviews.
- ^Dox, CPH. "Audience Award". Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival.
- ^Eig, Jon (December 19, 2013). "2013's Best (And Worst) Moments In Film". Huffington Post.
- ^Sawitz, Scott. "Kubryk's Top 10 Films of 2013". Inside Pulse.
- ^Reid, Joe. "Documentary Power Rankings: Politics and Pumped Iron". Tribeca Film.
- ^Knegt, Peter. "Top 15 Highest Grossing Documentaries of 2013". IndieWire.
- ^"DVD & Blu-Ray Ship Internationally!". The Vladar Company.
- ^Generation, Iron. "Generation Iron iTunes". Apple.
- ^Anchor, Bay. "Generation Iron DVD". Amazon.
- ^Records, Milan. "Generation Iron Soundtrack". Milan Records. Archived from the original on 2013-11-04.
- ^Trailers, Apple. "Generation Iron Trailer". Apple.
The girl is drenched in sweat, the sheet is wet with urine and sweat. The room is already light. This time she woke up earlier, but she perfectly remembered the end of her nightmare.
5 generation iron
They jerked it into my mouth" Max said this in a squeaky voice, portraying his mother, but it turned out not funny, but disgusting. Although the three of us laughed anyway. The phrase "Nothing like that" has become a meme for a while. So they walked home.Pumping Iron 5 Best Workout Scenes
Come on, how are you always. Yes, and now finally get off and wash up, Mills snapped. After 15 minutes, Regina got out of the shower.
You will also be interested:
- Vw popsocket
- Legrand plates
- Stone critters dogs
- Kohler sv470
- Villager ssb
- 4 hills apartments
- Fresh deathrun
- Navy seals photos
- Nintendo 3ds 3d
What do we do. Answer me, everything is as it is, because you never lied to me. And I'm not lying to you.