How to Use Porter Cable Air Compressor?
Air compressors have become very popular nowadays because they are used to drive several household and building tools. They are used to drive many tools as the nail gun, a spray-painting device and pneumatic tools such as drills, riveters impact wrenches and many more.
Air compressors have become hugely popular because they make working with pneumatic tools very easy. They are light and easy to handle. They deliver better performance as they have a great better power-to-weight ratio. You can easily switch over to different tools due to the standardized fitting.
They come in various shapes and sizes depending on the usage. Industrial ones are large and built for heavy-duty use. The ones for home use are compact and portable. Porter cable air compressor makes compressors with a portable and compact design.
Many people are a little reluctant to use these wonder machines due to the racket they make initially. This noise is because their engines are working to suck in air and compress it for use. This noise happens only during the start.
Porter cable air compressors are actually incredibly safe. They are in fact safer than many other power tool drivers. As always it is crucial to follow the safety norms prescribed while operating any tool.
How To Use Porter Cable Air Compressor:
Working with a Porter Cable air compressor is very simple, even for a newbie. Here is a list of instructions to get you started easily and safely-
- Assemble the things you need first. You will need- an adjustable wrench, a plumber’s tape, air-compressor tools, air-compressor hose, 115v of electric current and importantly, safety glasses.
- Find out where the air compressor’s knob is. It is usually located near the air outlet. Rotate the knob anti-clockwise to the very end until it locks completely.
- Fix the air hose to the compressor. Depending on how your compressor is made, there are two ways of doing it- directly on the outer port or by using the quick-connect fitting.
- Make sure the compressor’s switch is in the ‘off’ position. Usually, the switch points upwards when off.
- Ensure that your compressor is connected to the right power source. Usually, a dedicated 15amp circuit will be ideal.
- Turn on the switch and run on the auto level. You need not worry about turning off late. The air-compressor automatically turns off when the air pressure reaches the maximum capacity.
- Connect the tool to the other end of the pressure hose. Turn the knob on the pressure regulator clockwise until it reaches the recommended setting for the tool.
- Use the tool and when done with the air-compressor, turn off the switch.
- Release the pressure by opening the drain valve of the air-compressor by turning it anti-clockwise. The drain valve is usually found at the bottom of an air compressor.
- Store your porter cable air compressor in a dust and humidity free area for future use.
The above points demonstrate that it is a cinch to use your porter cable air compressor. Not only is it easy, but it is also very safe to use and makes the most mundane tasks much easier.
1. Do Not Neglect The Manual
While it is extremely easy to use your porter cable air-compressor, it is very important to read the manual and follow the safety instruction diligently. The above instructions work for most models but it is important to note that some air-compressors can be configured differently. Reading the manual can prevent any mishaps.
2. Ensure That The Connection Is Properly Sealed
When not using the quick-connect, you must ensure that the connection between the hose and the tool is completely sealed. To seal the connection fully, it is necessary to use a plumber’s tape and a pipe wrench to affix the tool firmly to the hose. The plumber’s tape will help with a secure and an airtight seal.
3. Important Safety Precautions
All highly powered tools must be carefully handled. The compressor blows air at high speed. So, it is important to wear safety glasses to protect eyes from flying debris. Protective gloves are a must.
Avoid loose-fitting clothing while working with the air compressor. Loose clothes tend to get tangled and are highly dangerous.
Your workplace must be well ventilated and uncluttered. Ensure that there are no dangling wires. If your Porter cable air-compressor is not meant for outdoor use, do not use it outdoors.
4. Rust Is Dangerous
It is extremely dangerous if your air-compressor does not rust. Rust can weaken the cylinders and lead to it exploding! Store your air-compressor in a humidity and dust-free area. Examine closely for any rust or corrosion before use. Thankfully most of the latest ones are made out of non-corrosive materials.
5. Always Decompress
After use, it is important to decompress your air-compressor and drain out all the compressed air within. If the compressor tank is full while it is being stored, it can weaken and get damaged as a result.
The hoses and the fittings must be clean for better, airtight sealing. Also, check the hoses and other openings for any debris or blockage before use. Periodic maintenance will ensure that your Porter air-compressor will serve you for a long time.
All the above might seem daunting for some. But more and more people are using air compressors to drive their pneumatic tools. It is getting indispensable for many tasks. Be it a home hobbyist or an industry, its versatility and durability make it a go-to tool for all.
This robust and versatile tool will be a once in a lifetime-buy. Put it to use responsibly and reap the benefits of this wonderful innovation.
Master Tool Repair is an authorized re-seller of all products listed throughout our site. Master Tool Repair, is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, any of the original equipment manufacturers whose names, logos, and/or trademarks are displayed on this page. Master Tool Repair provides replacement parts that are OEM or compatible with the original products of these manufacturers.
Master Tool Repair sells replacement parts for Husky and Workforce products that we obtain from third parties, and not from the owner of the Husky and Workforce product lines. Master Tool Repair is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, the Husky or Workforce product lines or their owner.
Call us at 757-547-8665 or email us at [email protected]
Website Version 2.0
C2002 6-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Compressor
Features & Specs
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- 2.6 SCFM @ 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 gal Pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
- Only 30 lbs for easy portability
- Air Delivery @ 40 PSI ISO12173.5 scfm
- Air Delivery @ 90 PSI ISO12172.6 scfm
- Amps10 Amps
- Cut-In Restart120 psi
- Cut-Out Max150 psi
- Decibel ISO374482 dBA
- Product Weight30 lbs
- Pump LubricationOil-free pump design
- Quick-Connect Couplers2
- Running Horsepower.8 HP
- Shipping Weight34 lbs
- System120 V
- Tank Size6 gal
Warranty & Service Information
Previously, I didn't like it at all. And then somehow it became normal. Probably got used to it. Now I even miss when Tonka laughed for a long time.
Cable air porter
Having met. Her eyes, she was looking at me all this time through the reflection in the mirror, I saw her misty, wonderful eyes through a shock of hair that fell on her face and an open mouth, greedily exhaling air to the rhythm of my frictions. She was beautiful at that moment. Then she sank even lower, dropped her head and put her ass even further.
I took Svetka by the hips and after a few slight pushes began to fill the virgin ass of a classmate who had been a few minutes ago with my hot.PORTER-CABLE Pneumatic Nailers \u0026 Staplers
Taking off her panties, he caressed her pussy with his tongue completely, then kissed her breasts, then came back to the pussy. Then she sat down on the edge too and began kissing on the lips. I went up to them, lay down on the bed, my wife left us, taking alcohol, sat down opposite and began to look at us.
Vika in velvet gloves stroked my body and began to unfasten the belt on my jeans, take them off, I remained in my underpants.
You will also like:
- Automod racing
- Tamil movis
- Bx stock rating
- The rakes youtube
- Red tide dunedin
- Vanguard etf 2021
- Loveland senior living
- Beautiful violet eyes
- Elegant wax warmer
- Royalty free superheroes
- Ebay toyo tires
The salary was delayed for several months, and as a result, after a large reduction, despite the fact that Natasha herself was raising her three-year-old daughter, they were cut. The money that she received from the state as a single mother was too little, so she went in search of any job. In the beginning, Natasha hoped to find a more or less decent job, a secretary in a cooperative or an accountant for a private company.
At thirty-five, being a slender brunette, whose legs are in white honey. In a dressing gown, each dad, standing with his child in line in front of the doctor's office, saw off.